Reusable tea bags
A tea bag for those "I want a good cuppa when I'm on the run moments".
These reusable tea bags are an environmentally kind alternative to the traditional (plastic-filled) tea bags. Less trash. More cute.
- Made from 100% unbleached cotton
- Compostable at the end of its life
- Stitched with love on the Mornington Peninsula
- Tags are stitched with scrap fabrics
- Fill it with your fave tea (then just add bickies)
Tip out used tea leaves by turning inside out. Pop tea leaves into the compost or chuck them in the garden. Rinse in cold water. Pop tea bags on windowsill to dry, let the sun do it's magic.
They're gonna get stained, so if you want to give them a real good clean pop them in a pot of boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Size 7 x 9cm (approx)
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
Pairs well with
- Snack pouches to keep your fave bickies safe
- Scotch finger bickies
Sacred Country by Holly Sanders
Journey Home by Emma Stenhouse
Sandhills at Sunset by Holly Sanders
Coastal Spring by Nerida Hansen
Birdsong by Gabriela Larios
Intense Floral Camel by Rachael King
I Rock a Lot of Polkadots by Whimsy Kaleidescope
Rainbows of Hope by Deb McNaughton
Blushing Lobsters by Kasey Rainbow
Learning on Country by Holly Sanders