Dr. Bronner's Hand Sanitizer Lavender is an organic, fairtrade alternative to other hand sanitizers, with every bit of the same efficacy. With the scent of fresh lavender in a travel-friendly spritz bottle, Dr. Bronner's Hand Sanitizer Lavender is free from GMO-alcohol and petro-carbomer thickeners. Formulated with Organic Glycerin to moisturise the skin.
Keep hands clean no matter what the occasion with Dr. Bronner’s Hand Sanitizer – Lavender. This unique, travel-friendly hand sanitizer comes in a compact spray bottle, making keeping hands clean quick and easy. This light, natural formula serves as an organic, Fair Trade alternative to traditional hand sanitizers, disinfecting hands without using harsh ingredients.
A light burst of Lavender scent provides an instant aromatherapeutic boost of relaxation and freshness, helping you keep calm and carry on with your day with beautifully scented, germ-free hands. Keep your hands soft, clean, and soothed with Dr. Bronner’s Hand Sanitizer – Lavender.
Key benefits of Dr Bronner's Hand Sanitizer:
- Organic, Fair Trade alternative to traditional hand sanitizers.
- Spray dispenser is convenient and easy to use, making sanitising on the go quick and simple.
- Light aromatherapy benefits from the scent.
- Free of GMO alcohol and petro-carbomer thickeners.
- Vegan and cruelty-free formula.
- Completely biodegradable.
- 100% vegetable-based ingredients.
- Fair Trade certified.
Key ingredients of Dr Bronner's Hand Sanitizer:
- Certified Fair Trade Organic Lavender provides a light, relaxing scent.
- Glycerine prevents excessive drying or irritation, hydrating skin whilst locking in moisture to prevent dehydration.
How to use Dr Bronner's Hand Sanitizer:
Spritz on hands as needed throughout the day.
Who is Dr. Bronner’s Hand Sanitizer – Lavender for?
This product is suitable for all genders and skin types but shouldn’t be used by young children or on babies. Those looking for a light, easy-to-use alternative to traditional hand sanitizers will benefit most from the use of this product.
Is Dr. Bronner’s Hand Sanitizer safe for dry skin?
This Glycerine-enriched product is safe for dry skin but should be limited to a few uses per day; excessive use can lead to drying and irritation. Those with particularly sensitive skin should also avoid excessive use to minimise potential irritation.
Organic Fair Trade Ethyl Alcohol (62%)*, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Lavender Oil *CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENT